Water soluble fertilizer.
FER EXPO is a fertilizer specially developed to provide crops with the three main macro-elements: Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
Its application is recommended when there are difficulties in assimilating conventional fertilizers, either due to the low activity in the clay-humic complex or due to the use of saline waters whose conductivity prevents the contribution of conventional fertilizers.
- Nitrogen (N) Total 6.7% w/v 5.6% w/w
- Ureic Nitrogen: 3.1% w/v 2.6% w/w
- Nitric Nitrogen: 1.5% w/v 1.3% w/w
- Ammonia Nitrogen: 1.5% w/v 1.3% w/w
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water soluble: 3.6% w/v 3% w/w
- Potassium oxide (K2O) soluble in water: 10.8% w/v 9% w/w
- pH: 7.5
- Density: 1.2 Kg / L
- Water soluble liquid.
FER EXPO is developed to be applied to soil.
The application should be made in the first half of the irrigation and it will increase its effectiveness if the contributions are gradual and frequent.
Applications in cold seasons should be made at the equator of the day looking for the most favorable temperature.
Drip irrigation: apply 100-200 kg / ha. per crop cycle.
Surfacet irrigation: apply 200 to 400 kg / ha. per application.