SOJA CUAJE is a liquid mixture of micronutrients that acts as a deficiency corrector, rebalancing the evolution of the plant.
SOJA CUAJE influences:
- On the fertility of pollen.
- Achieves magnificent fertilization in conditions of environmental stress.
- Rapid accumulation of metabolites in the ovary after fertilization.
- Achieves great uniformity in the number of fertilized grains per pod.
- Increases yield by increasing the number of fertilized pods.
- Achieves shorter internodes and regulates the growth of the plant.
SOJA CUAJE can be applied both with aerial and terrestrial treatment equipments, alone or in combination with other phytosanitary products (its effectiveness increases if it is associated with MELASTOP (enhancing phytosanitary treatments).
SOJA CUAJE must be applied foliarly with 50% open flowers and if flowering is grouped be sufficient with a single treatment.
A second application can be made in case of unfavorable weather conditions.
Foliar application: 5 L./ha.
If weather conditions are unfavorable you can repeat the treatment passed 10-12 days.